Thank you sooooooo much to rainyshadows
for nominating me for this award, this means a truck load to me!
You’re a wonderful writer, and I’m so glad I stumbled across your blog! I remember reading ‘Coffin Rooms
‘ and going “FOLLOWWWW”!! Your comments on my posts make my day, and make me want to write more! Thank you so much, and yes, we could actually team up for a nice big debate xD
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 8 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
My Blog started out when I was sitting on the couch with an iPad like ‘let’s try this out’. I never knew what it really was, and how it would turn out to be, I just wanted to do it right away.
2 pieces of advice to new bloggers:
- Never ever think twice before uploading something, because in the end, it’s your blog!
- Never ever listen to anyone’s advice :p
8 bloggers I would like to nominate:
- Shower Thoughts; https://jeyanalogy.wordpress.com/ (everything-except-poetry partner)
- AnotherDeadLawStudents’s Blog; https://shivani13.wordpress.com/ (fangirl partner)
- Help Break The Silence; https://helpbreakthesilence.wordpress.com/ (the most bitter, yet true blog, needed for the 21st century devils)
- The Midnight Sun; https://themidnightsun9.wordpress.com/ (probably the most poetic person I know)
- I Refuse To Give Up; https://irefusetogiveup.wordpress.com/ (deal holder)
- Wordly Winds; https://logophile221.wordpress.com/ (bro)
- The Stories In Between; https://thestoriesinbetween.com/ (my online writer role model)
- Heartstrings; https://heartstringskeystrokes.wordpress.com/ (your writing skills are goals)
@Rainyshadows, thank you so much once again for this 🙂